江振誠《八角哲學》帶你潛進他的思維、解析他獨樹一幟的創意DNA, 學習他征服巴黎、新加坡、東京、台北的創意、廚藝與心意



飲食是一種藝術,而藝術需要文化來灌溉,使人可以追隨前人的腳步,甚至可以超越、創新

不論你是威士忌行家還是剛接觸的新手,想一次了解全世界所有的威士忌,國家地理世界威士忌地圖就是你唯一的指南。

義大利各地的麵食各具特色,每個地區的口味和傳統都有各自講究的醬料,麵佐對了醬彷彿瞬間脫胎換骨,變得美味绝倫

台灣人最常說「謝謝」、垃圾放自己包包…一個大陸交換生來台觀察的4件事

 

你好!我是來自中國大陸的交換生
Hello, I’m an exchange student from China.

 

a173f045c95017befba7772cfc79477a_620

 

我從小都生活在大陸,沒有去看看外面的世界
I have been living in China for my entire life without seeing the outside world.

 

我想去感受一下不同教育體制所帶來的影響
I want to experience the effects under different educational systems

 

e9bf79c44155f9f72a63f5ee2a193445_620

 

1.台灣人最常說「謝謝」

在我跟(台灣)老師和同學們的相處之間
While I am spending time with my teacher and classmates,

 

我聽到最多的是「謝謝」
They say “thank you” all the time.

 

054af9f03309b97776f2961422b6539e_620

 

我向老師請教問題、我向同學請教問題
Whenever I ask questions to my teacher or classmates.

 

反而他們主動地向我說「謝謝」
They are the ones who say “thank you” to me.

 

我想這是在國內看不到的
It’s never like this in China.

 

我去超商購物的時候,付款之後,服務員也是主動跟我說「謝謝」
When I shop at any local convenience store, their employees say “thank you” to me as well.

 

ea224f610648e2993c47afa629067499_620

 

這也是值得我們去反思的
This is something that China needs.

 

2.多元文化包容性

講到文化上面,我曾經在台北莊嚴的國父紀念館面前
From a cultural perspective, I’ve also seen people who would go to Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall

 

看到一群年輕人,放著嘻哈音樂、跳著街舞
play some Hip Hop music, to practice their moves and dances.

 

4846a9373d915f921a51da33edf9713f_620

 

這應該體現了台灣對世界不同文化的包容性
I believe this has shown Taiwan’s acceptance towards different culture.

 

3.街上找不到垃圾桶

我覺得他們最難能可貴的是環保意識
I think their environmental awareness is another merit.

 

ac281333b5aad118ff05b5bab917e655_620

 

他們對生活垃圾的分類很自覺
They are pushing the idea of recycling everything to everywhere.

 

街上找不到垃圾桶
You can hardly find garbage can on the street

 

d675b0a4f3103d91337f6f6d5fcbeb2a_620

 

因為他們出門產生的垃圾都會自己放在包包裡面帶回家
because most Taiwanese people are expected to not litter on the street.

 

我覺得這是值得我們去學習和借鏡的地方
I think this is something that Chinese people need to learn.

 

4.溫暖人情味

我來台灣進行了一次單車環島
I just finished cycling Taiwan.

 

2751643367a452e39617d7693dc994b1_620

 

我也沒做很多前期的工作
I didn’t really plan this trip beforehand.

 

我環島就是靠著我一張嘴巴跟一輛單車
I did my entire cycling with my bicycle and my mouth.

 

然後路上受到了很多台灣人民的幫助
A lot of Taiwanese people helped me out along the way.

 

謝謝台灣!
Thank you Taiwan!

 

文章來源:不要鬧工作室

 

No Comments Yet

發表迴響

你的電子郵件位址並不會被公開。 必要欄位標記為 *

登入投稿帳號 或 按下Register註冊

挑戰高薪,勇闖新加坡打天下:在新加坡成功找到好工作和打理生活的全方位指南

米其林主廚的海鮮全事典

廚房裡的美味科學:把菜煮好吃不必靠經驗,關鍵在科學訣竅。